Page 1 of 1
The lyrics for Sing one more song by the Hinsons
Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:11 pm
by Guest
If any one could help think you verymuch
The lyrics for Sing one more song by the Hinsons
Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:13 pm
by Guest
oh dooo Sing one more song sorry about that GOD bless
The lyrics for Sing one more song by the Hinsons
Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:03 pm
by Brendalee
Don't know the words but you may find them on rhaspody.com.
I found alot of the Hinsons songs there.
The lyrics for Sing one more song by the Hinsons
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:05 am
by fubijar2005
Sing One More Song About Heaven
Verse 1:
A million old songs have been written about
That home where the soul never dies
And each time I hear one, my heart has to shout
And it lifts my ^spirit so high
There's so many things uncertain below
And too often ^too much has gone wrong
But a song about Heaven again lets me know
This old world's not the place I belong.
Chorus:
So sing one more song about Heaven
I still love that old fashioned sound
And tell me once more, 'bout that beautiful shore
How I'll trade the old ^cross for a crown
Yeh, and sing about loved ones waiting over there
And how someday I'm gonna join in that throng
Yeah, sing one more song about Heaven so fair
And remind me that it won't be long.
Verse 2:
That old hymnbook holder on the back of the pew
^Now it's empty and it has been for years
And those songs about Heaven are no longer used
And it's breaking my ^heart into tears
The choir has bought some new robes
They thought they needed new songs
Now they're reading the ^words off the wall
Lord, I'd give anything just to hear someone sing
"Heaven, is still worth it all".
Chorus:
(tag)
Heaven will surely be worth it all
So remind me that it won't be long.
The lyrics for Sing one more song by the Hinsons
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:12 pm
by Guest
Verse 1:
A million old songs have been written about
That home where the soul never dies
And each time I hear one, my heart has to shout
And it lifts my ^spirit so high
There's so many things uncertain below
And too often ^too much has gone wrong
But a song about Heaven again lets me know
This old world's not the place I belong.
Chorus:
So sing one more song about Heaven
I still love that old fashioned sound
And tell me once more, 'bout that beautiful shore
How I'll trade the old ^cross for a crown
Yeh, and sing about loved ones waiting over there
And how someday I'm gonna join in that throng
Yeah, sing one more song about Heaven so fair
And remind me that it won't be long.
Verse 2:
That old hymnbook holder on the back of the pew
^Now it's empty and it has been for years
And those songs about Heaven are no longer used
And it's breaking my ^heart into tears
The choir has bought some new robes
They thought they needed new songs
Now they're reading the ^words off the wall
Lord, I'd give anything just to hear someone sing
"Heaven, is still worth it all".
Chorus:
(tag)
Heaven will surely be worth it all
So remind me that it won't be long.