Lyrics to 'Remember me when you pray to the Lord..

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Lyrics to 'Remember me when you pray to the Lord..

Post by Guest » Mon May 22, 2006 5:17 am

I am trying to find the complete lyrics to an invitational song...part of it goes "Remember me when you pray to the Lord, Lift up my name in your prayer..." That's all I can remember of the words but they are rolling through my mind and none of us can remember the title or any more of the words. I'd really appreciate it if anyone can tell me the title, the rest of the lyrics...anything. Thank you so much.
Rose13

Re: Lyrics to 'Remember me when you pray to the Lord..

Post by Rose13 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:15 am

Is it this one??
Oh Remember when you use to pray, remember when you’d lift holy hands, remember when his touch was sufficient for you. Oh remember when you’d sing so loud, remember how you’d make him so proud. Remember when you use to serve the lord.
Now I don’t mean to hurt you in any way, but can’t you see oh that your going astray, and your wondering farther away from God. Come back to the fountain where you use to drink on your knees, when he’d hear your plea. Remember when you use to walk with God.