Page 1 of 1

need words so "God Sent Angels"

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:09 am
by skylarbaugh
the chorus goes..." God sent a band of angels, to fight my battles, when im so low, seems theres no hope left for me, but he says child now dont you worry about tomorrow, for god sent angels to camp around me". thanks!

need words so "God Sent Angels"

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:46 pm
by Guest
Sometimes I feel rejected and all alone/And I pray father/How much longer til you call your children home/When I'm almost defeated surrounded by the enemy/That's when God sends his angels/To camp around me

Chorus
God has sent a band of angels/To fight my battles/When I'm so low seems there's no hope left to me/He says child don't worry about tomorrow/For I sent angels to camp around thee

When my race is finally over/Well done my Lord will say/I'll enter that city/As I step through the gate/He'll say over there is your mansion/And here's a crown just for you/And I'll be singing with the Angels/Whose helped me make it through

Repeat Chorus

Oh come angel band/Come and around me stand/Carry me away on your snowy Wings/He sent angels, oh he sent angels/My god sent angels to camp around me

need words so "God Sent Angels"

Posted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:01 pm
by songinmyheart
Here is The Perry's rendition:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CI9VUcrUsU
and here is a source for the sheet music
http://www.musicnotes.com/sheetmusic/mt ... =MN0067411