Page 1 of 1

Need Lyrics please - their holding up the ladder that I'm climbing on

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:13 pm
by bren9565
I am looking for the lyrics to: their holding up the ladder that I'm climbing on.... I know some of it but need all of it so we can sing it at church.... thanks so much... God Bless

Need Lyrics please - their holding up the ladder that I'm climbing on

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:58 pm
by Guest
We sang this song for years when I was in the youth group at church.

They're holding up the ladder that I'm climbing on
I'm climbing up the ladder and I'm going home
At the top of the ladder oh what joy there will be
And the angels are holding up this ladder for me.

As I climb this gospel adder always heeding every sign
I know my Savior's with me and He's teaching me to climb
Everyday that I am climbing there's a battle for me
Every step on the ladder is another victory

There's a mansion being built for me somewhere in gloryland
And this ladder that I'm climbing is part of the plan
I can hear the angels beckoning, "Keep climbing, don't stop
There's a crown of life a waiting for you when you reach the top"

Come all ye Christian soldiers show the world your light can shine
Get on this gospel ladder and don't be afraid to climb
Can't you hear the angels cherring,
"Soon the battle will be o'er"
We'll celebrate the victory when we reach the other shore

Need Lyrics please - their holding up the ladder that I'm climbing on

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:57 pm
by bren9565
Thank you very much...God Bless!

Need Lyrics please - their holding up the ladder that I'm climbing on

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:38 pm
by Guest
Thank you so much. Now I just need the track.