Page 1 of 2

Looking for an old school hymn, stand up clap your hands shout thank you Lord

Posted: Thu May 07, 2009 10:18 pm
by Tinaw
Pls help, If anyone knows the lyrics to this song can you let me know please. I have searched everywhere and cant find it anywhere. I am getting married in
July and would like this as one of my hymns.

I can remember the following words from school :-

Stand up clap your hands and shout thank you lord
thank you for the world Im in
Stand up clap your hands shout thank you lord
for happiness and peace within

Looking for an old school hymn, stand up clap your hands shout thank you Lord

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:23 am
by Guest
Stand up clap hands shout thank you, lord,
Thank you for the world were in.
Stand up clap hands shout thank you, lord,
for happiness and peace within.

I look around and the suns in the sky
I look around and i think 'Oh my!'
The world is such a wonderful place,
And all because of the good Lord's grace.

Chorus,

I look around and the creatures i see,
I look around and it amazes me,
That every fox and bird and hare
Must fit in a special place somewhere.

Chorus,

I look around at all the joy I've had,
I look around and then it makes me glad
That i can offer thanks and praise
To him who guides me through my days.

Chorus.

Good luck with your wedding, and remember, we may well live in a throw away society, but unlike the washing machine, a marriage must be worked at to be kept in good condition, and if it breaks, don't just bin it, try with all you have to fix it. Lots of love, Lizzy B

Looking for an old school hymn, stand up clap your hands shout thank you Lord

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:49 pm
by Guest
I remember this song from school as well just randomly started singing it then wanted to know what the rest of the words were!

Looking for an old school hymn, stand up clap your hands shout thank you Lord

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:13 pm
by godskids
What is the name of this song?
GOD BLESS

Looking for an old school hymn, stand up clap your hands shout thank you Lord

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:04 am
by Guest
Me too!

The song just popped into my head and I started singing it!

Looking for an old school hymn, stand up clap your hands shout thank you Lord

Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:24 pm
by Guest
Stand up clap hands shout thank you, lord,
Thank you for the world were in.
Stand up clap hands shout thank you, lord,
for happiness and peace within

I look at around at all the people i see
I look around and it amazes me
that every fox and bird and hare
must all live in a special place somewhere

chorus

Looking for an old school hymn, stand up clap your hands shout thank you Lord

Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:31 am
by Guest
Does anyone know where to find the piano music or a CD with this song on?

Looking for an old school hymn, stand up clap your hands shout thank you Lord

Posted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:05 pm
by Guest

Looking for an old school hymn, stand up clap your hands shout thank you Lord

Posted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:49 pm
by steve
That link works for users in the UK. Here's a link for users in the US. Thanks!

Hymns and Songs for Children

Looking for an old school hymn, stand up clap your hands shout thank you Lord

Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:48 am
by Guest
i am looking for the guitar sheet music and lyrics for cross over the road my friend, ask the lord his strength to lend, his compassion has no end, cross over the road,

can anyone plz help me as i am trying to arrange the hymns for the burial of my stillborn daughter and think that song would be great

[email protected]

thank you so much