Page 1 of 1
I'm on the road to recovery, step by step, day by day. Trusting God along the way.
Posted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:17 pm
by Guest
Appreciate it if anyone can tell me where to find the lyrics.
I'm on the road to recovery, step by step, day by day. Trusting God along the way.
Posted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:15 pm
by steve
Here's what I could find. Hope it helps!
Road to Recovery
Rick Muchow
I'm on the road - to recovery!
I'm on the road - to recovery,
Step by step, day by day.
I'm on the road - to recovery,
Trusting God along the way,
Trusting God all the way.
1.
I've got a friend - I can talk to,
Not alone - anymore.
I've got a faith - I can walk to
And a future - worth living for.
Chorus
I'm on the road - to recovery,
Step by step, day by day.
I'm on the road - to recovery,
Trusting God along the way,
Trusting God all the way.
2.
There are times - that I wonder
How I'll make - it thru the day.
But I keep on - keep on believing
That my Savior can make a way.
Chorus
3.
There are tears - on my pillow
That won't dry - on their own.
Beyond my years I've known sorrow
But today I don't walk alone.
Chorus
God bless,
Steve
I'm on the road to recovery, step by step, day by day. Trusting God along the way.
Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:18 pm
by Guest
The Best song EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in rehab at this time and I can't wait till the next CR............
I'm on the road to recovery, step by step, day by day. Trusting God along the way.
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:22 am
by Guest
The BEST SONG forever I did't forget this song forever.that was the best song how
to rcover from HANG UPS, HABITS, AND HURTS
I'm on the road to recovery, step by step, day by day. Trusting God along the way.
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:19 pm
by Guest
The Road to Recovery song has outstanding words. Read the verses carefully!
Also, the music is catchy with great rythm and melody!
Now you have the words above. If you need to hear the music, I think some versions have been loaded to YouTUBE. Just search Road to Recovery