Looking for a performer of Southern Gospel song! "I'll Never Feel More Love"??
Posted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:49 am
I have a recording of a Southern Gospel song but I don't know the proper name of the song or who performs it (other than it's a female singer). The chorus goes like this...
CHORUS
I'll never feel more love than the love from above
From an ever-caring unseen Friend.
His kingdom in the sky though never seen by eye
Is a place that I could never comprehend.
I'll always feel his grace and you can see it on my face
Cause I know that we are walking hand-in-hand.
And I'll never feel more love than the love from above
Of an ever-caring unseen Friend.
Has anyone heard of this song? It's a great song and I'd like to purchase the CD or MP3. I'd appreciate any help from any Southern Gospel experts out there. Please email me at [email][email protected].[/email]
Thanks.
CHORUS
I'll never feel more love than the love from above
From an ever-caring unseen Friend.
His kingdom in the sky though never seen by eye
Is a place that I could never comprehend.
I'll always feel his grace and you can see it on my face
Cause I know that we are walking hand-in-hand.
And I'll never feel more love than the love from above
Of an ever-caring unseen Friend.
Has anyone heard of this song? It's a great song and I'd like to purchase the CD or MP3. I'd appreciate any help from any Southern Gospel experts out there. Please email me at [email][email protected].[/email]
Thanks.