Need Lyrics : I'll Not Turn Back For Heaven Is Waiting I'm Nearing My Mansions Thah Hes Promised To

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Need Lyrics : I'll Not Turn Back For Heaven Is Waiting I'm Nearing My Mansions Thah Hes Promised To

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:52 pm

I Only Know The Chorus:

I'll Not Turn Back For Heaven Is waiting I'm Nearing My Mansions That He's Promised To Me And At His Dear Feet I'll Lay Down My Burden I'll Not Turn back For Heavens My Home

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:24 pm

V 1
Not much do I have down here in this life, but I posses something greater that's been bought with a price. It 's the plan of salvation and I want the world to know, that I'll not turn back, for heaven's my home

V2
Old Job was tempted in every way. He lost all possesions and still to that day, no sick conflicked, O Job held right on. Not once did he sin, he would not turn back for heaven's his home.

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:28 pm

v2 ole job was tempted in every way, he lost all possessions, and his children that day, though sick and afflicted ole job held right on, not once did he slip, he did not turn back for heaven's his home.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:31 pm

my trials have been many and the tempter has come
my faith has been tried in the furnace of fire
no matter what I suffer down here in this body I'll not turn back for heavens my home

no Ill not turn back for heaven is waiting i'm nearing my mansion you have promised to me and at his dear feet Ill lay down my burden no I'll not turn back for heavens my home

oh job he was tempted in every way he lost all possions and his children that day
though bruised and afflicted oh job held right on not once did he sin hed not turn back for heaven was his home

not much do I have down here in this life but i possess something greather it was bought with a price its the plan of salvation and I want the whole world to know that i'll not turn back for heavens my home

no ill not turn back for heaven is waiting I'm nearing my mansion he has promised to me and st his dear feet i lay down my burdens no ill not turn back for heavens my home

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:16 am

The group who sang this was the Fox Family in the early 80's

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:23 pm

The first group I heard sing it was the Perry Sisters. Diana Daughter was the one who sang it.