Need Lyrics : I'll Not Turn Back For Heaven Is Waiting I'm Nearing My Mansions Thah Hes Promised To

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Re: Need Lyrics : I'll Not Turn Back For Heaven Is Waiting I'm Nearing My Mansions Thah Hes Promised To

Post by Guest » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:06 am

The Perry Sisters were the first to sing and record, “I’ll Not Turn Back”. My mother Donna Evans from Ky wrote this song. She wrote several well know songs sung by southern gospel groups. She wrote the well-know song, “Oh God I Love You” that was sung by The Bishops. She also wrote “When I Reach Home” recorded by “The Singing Cooke’s “ she wrote Easter Morning recorded by Walt Mills. She has written over 500 songs. God has blessed her not only with the talent to write but to sing as well. She has recorded several times!