for he is really all that matters ?

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
megtaystar

Post by megtaystar » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:21 am

help
for he is really all that matters
when this thing is over cross deaths cold waters
we'll see that really he's it

if i had but one breath i use it to praise him with

god bless

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:01 am

verse 1
If I could say one thing, it would be He's the best thing. If I had only one word, Jesus would be heard. If I had but one breathe, I'd use it to praise Him with.

Chorus
For He is really all that matters. When this thing is over, I've crossed death could waters. We'll see more clearly, see that really He's it.

verse 2
If this were my last day, I'd shout Jesus all the way. If this were my last mile, I'd spend it praising Him awhile. If I had but one breathe, I'd use it to praise Him with.
chorus

verse3
If He hadn't love me, like He does I wouldn't be. If He hadn't saved me, I'd suffer through eternity. If I had but one breathe I'd use it to praise Him with.
repeat chorus twice

tag
We'll see more clearly, see that really He's it.

hope this helps. forgive my typing.

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:52 am

Thank you for posting Ive looked everywhere for these lyrics

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:50 pm

this song is the most AMAZING song i have ever heard it is sooo encouraging&& im glad i can stand and say today that He really is the best thing no matter what this crazy world has to offer me and no matter what this world tries to through at me i know that God will always be right by myside im proud, thankful, and Glad to say that HE IS THE BEST THING!!!!

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:50 pm

I have a face book page and we have an awesome video of this song. Andi Sinclair scroll down

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:34 pm

does anyone have the chords to this song. Cant seem to get it!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:21 pm

:) I love this song....we sing it some times in the choir at our church and we have it on internet so ya'll can watch it...just go to victorybc.com and it's sunday and thursday..sunday is at 11:00 am and thursday is at 7:00 pm please watch it will change your life!!! ps..trust me :)

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:53 am

Bro Micha Henson wrote this song! miss You Micha see you again someday!!

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:37 am

Please will someone post the chords for this song!? I love it! God Bless :)

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:33 pm

Is there an accompaniment cd for this song. I have been looking and I really need by Friday of this week.