lyrics - How Great Thou Art

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:35 am

This is one of the greatest hymns ever written and ever sang.....May be sing and sing this in Heaven. Indeed! How Great Thou Art.....

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:06 pm

God with you- inspiring song. Reji Kurian

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:59 am

God you are great

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:11 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is not a funeral song. it was birthed under the influence of the Holy Spirit to encourage us and the proclaim the Glory of God in all its majesty. Please stop pegging this song to funeral events, its for daily devotion and meditation. Shalom

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:31 am

I was singing this song in my spirit. I googled it but the first hits for Lyrics were not this version. This is the age-old and timeless version that I was looking for. Thank you for posting it and God bless you.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:28 am

This song is wonderful to me, i love it. Than you Jesus

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:29 am

"Thank you Jesus"

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:24 pm

🙌🙌🙌

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:15 am

Thank you so much for sharing those lyrics.. I was searching for that...really great work.. thank you again...and Praise to our Lord Jesus Christ..

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:14 am

AMEN!! PRAISE GOD!!