Page 1 of 1

need lyrics-He's My Guide

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:00 pm
by Guest
song was recorded by Doyle Lawson

need lyrics-He's My Guide

Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:28 am
by Guest
need the lyrics of hes my guide by doyle lawson

need lyrics-He's My Guide

Posted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:11 pm
by steve
Here are the lyrics:

1.
When I'm down and so in strife, He is always by my side,
If I falter or run and hide, He is there and He's my guide;
I need no compass to show my way, He will lead me day by day,
If I'll only in Him abide, He is there and He's my guide.

2.
When my heart is filled with pain and ? Satan comes back again,
I just run for the mountainside, Jesus leads me, and He's my guide.
I need no compass to show my way, He will lead me day by day,
If I'll only in Him abide, He is there and He's my guide.

Jesus loves me, and He's my guide.
He's my guide.

You can hear Doyle Lawson and Quicksilver performing this at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeC6toqSR4w

God bless!
Steve

need lyrics-He's My Guide

Posted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:25 am
by Guest
:p