Page 1 of 1

can't cross the blood line

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:58 pm
by Guest
satan can't cross the blood line

can't cross the blood line

Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:02 am
by SingerForGod
Check the post above concerning this song to which I responded..."when it seems my spirit is low." It is the same song. I have pasted it here also.
God Bless.
SingerForGod

Posted: 17 Jul 2009 03:19

Registered User
Currently Offline Posts: 3
Join Date: Jul 2009
I love this song!

Even though my spirit's low, and it seems I can't hardly go
But still, I see victory
And at times, I'm walking by faith
I can't see what lies before me, but still I see victory

Chorus:
I've just gotta tell you satan, you can't cross the bloodline
Because I;m covered by His blood
You may snare, you may fight
But you're gonna lose this battle tonight

Sometimes the battle gets hot
And it seems we're fighting a lot
I remember, I stand on the rock
So satan, if I were you
I'd turn around and give up too
Because I believe - you're bound to lose.

Chorus

can't cross the blood line

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:31 am
by Guest
who sings the song???

can't cross the blood line

Posted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:30 am
by Guest
Anyone know the chords to this song? please!

can't cross the blood line

Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:58 pm
by songinmyheart

can't cross the blood line

Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:32 pm
by Guest
The orginal artist of this song is betty & the sunrise singers.