Page 1 of 1
Lyrics for "Take away Jesus"
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:18 am
by Guest
Does anyone have lyrics for the song Take away Jesus" The chorus says Take away Jesus and I have nothing to give Take away Jesus and I've got no reason to live
Thanks, Donna
Lyrics for "Take away Jesus"
Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 pm
by Guest
Take away Jesus and I've got nothing to give
Take away Jesus and I've got no reason to live
Without a Heaven, just bury me in the sand
But, I've got Jesus, and He holds me safe in His hand
Lyrics for "Take away Jesus"
Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:14 pm
by Guest
here is the lyrics to Take away Jesus
TAKE AWAY JESUS
You could take all the pleasures I have to ejoy
I've still got a peace in my heart
You could take all the things that money could buy
I've got a mansion that time can not scar
(Chorus)
But take away Jesus and i've got nothing to give
Take away Jesus and I've got no reason to live
Without a Heaven just bury me in the sand
Take away Jesus and i'd be a miserable man
You could take all the flowers that bloom in the spring
I'd still have a rose in my life
You could take all the water out of the ocean
I've got a river that never runs dry
( CHORUS 2X )
Lyrics for "Take away Jesus"
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:08 pm
by Guest
Can anyone tell be where I can buy the music (piano) for Take Away Jesus
Lyrics for "Take away Jesus"
Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:09 am
by Guest
what a wonderful songs. if you have this songs can you help mi to found it