Page 1 of 1

Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...

Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:06 pm
by geust
Mary was wondering
Joseph was wondering
just how this thing could be
that he could be a man
to die ____???_____

Mary was wondering
just how this thing could be

born in a manger
laid in a cattle stall......

This was a song I sang as a child in a Christmas play at church, some 30+ years ago. I don't remember any more of the song or the name. I was hoping to teach the song to my kids, but a can't remember the words! Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...

Posted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:23 pm
by Guest
I wish I knew, I have been trying to think of the name of it. Same reason here. We sang it in church about 15 years ago. Good luck.

Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...

Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:40 am
by Guest
I believe that song is from "The Little Bell That Wouldn't Stop Ringing" or something like that. I listened to it as a child and loved it!

Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...

Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:04 pm
by Guest
Mary was Wondering from the little bell that wouldn't stop ringing. Written by Barbara Davoll and Christine Wyrtzen. I've only found it on LP. hope this helps

Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:20 am
by Guest
"to die in God's own plan." It is from "The Little Bell that wouldn't stop ringing." I sang the solo (as a duet) in 4th grade. :)

Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...

Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:46 pm
by mamaof2
I also sang this as a child and loved the Little Bell musical!! I had been looking for it also and found this clip on YouTube
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XKnY0XRiHNs
Adorable little girl!

Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:23 pm
by Guest
I was able to convert this LP to a CD, but I haven't figured out how to put it out on the net for downloading, just yet. Lots of ppl have been looking for this album and as soon as I can figure it out, it'll be on the net.

Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...

Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:36 pm
by Guest
That music is from The Little Bell that wouldn't Stop Ringing. I have the Album.
Mary was wondering,
Joseph was wondering
Just how this thing could be;
That now their God in love had sent from up above.

His own dear Son for you and me.

Born in a Manger,
born in a cattle stall
A little baby small
But he would be a man to die in God's own plan

Mary was wondering how this thing could be
Joseph was wondering how this thing could be

Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:43 pm
by Guest
Here is the Album
http://youtu.be/-ZPgLd0QEZY

Mary was wondering, Joseph was wondering, just how this thing could be...

Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:40 am
by Guest
Wow, I was Crystal bell in this musical some 30+ years ago too! Would love to get it on CD for my daughter.