all day long i' ve been with jesus

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:37 pm

I'm looking for the title and the rest of the words to this song it starts off slow then goes faster

Thanks!!

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:58 pm

All day long i've been with Jesus and it has been a wonderful day
i have climbed up one step higher in this good ole gospel way
He has spoken words of kindness and i know where i have been wrong
i must go and make it right so i can testify tonight
i've been with Jesus all day long

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:02 pm

I KNOW THIS SONG AS...
ALL DAY LONG I'VE BEEN WITH JESUS IT HAS BEEN A WONDERFUL DAY. I HAVE CLIMBED UP ONE STEP HIGHER IN THAT GOOD OLD FASHIONED WAY. I HAVE SPOKEN WORDS OF KINDNESS OH LORD YOU KNOW IF I HAVE DONE WRONG I WILL GO AND MAKE IT RIGHT SO I CAN TESTIFY TONIGHT I'VE BEEN WITH JESUS ALL DAY LONG

Post by Guest » Sun May 18, 2008 12:08 pm

This hymn is in the Baptist Hymnal, 1991 edition. Since the lyrics are in public domain, here are the 3 stanzas used in the hymnal:
1. All day long I've been with Jesus, it has been a glorious day. I've just moved up one step higher, And I'm walking on the King's highway.
2. All day long I've talked with Jesus, It has been a glorious day. It has moved me one step higher On my walk along the King's highway.
3. Won't you come and walk with Jesus? It will be a glorious day. You can leave your sin and sorrow, You can walk upon the King's highway.

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:41 pm

All day long I've been with Jesus. It has been a wonderful day, I have climbed up one step higher in the good ole fashion way. If I have spoke words, of unkindness dear Lord you know if I have done wrong, I will go and make it right so I can testify tonight I've been with Jesus all day long.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:34 am

all day long I've been with Jesus, this has been a glorius day, I have mounted one step higher walking up the Kings highway ,I have spoken words of kindness Lord you know if I done wrong oh am going to make it right when I testify my lift that I been with Jesus all day long.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:38 am

all day long I've been with Jesus, this has been one glorious day, I have mounted one step higher walking up the Kings highway, I have spoken words of kindness Lord you know if I done wrong , ohh am going to make it right when I testify my life that I've been with Jesus all day long.

Post by Guest » Tue May 12, 2009 8:29 pm

From what I have been able to find, this song is entitled "All Day Long" and was published in "The Baptist Hymnal" 1991 edition. You may be able to get a copy of "The Baptist Hymnal" at www.abebooks.com. I also listed links below that have a reference to this song.

All Day Long
All day long I've been with Jesus, it has been a glorious day. I've just moved up one step higher, And I'm walking on the King's highway.

All day long I've talked with Jesus, It has been a glorious day. It has moved me one step higher On my walk along the King's highway.

Won't you come and walk with Jesus? It will be a glorious day. You can leave your sin and sorrow, You can walk upon the King's highway.

Chorus?
No way could I ever honor you enough for all you have done for me.
So I will offer up thanksgiving from my heart. and praise continually

A group that sings a portion of this song in their concerts can be found at http://bbaonline.org/templates/System/d ... showTree=1

A sounds sample of this song arranged for kids can be found at http://www.faithmusicmissions.org/album ... 's%20Music.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:13 am

Tonight the Lord brought this song to my mind - haven't thought of it for at least 30 years. I had to look it up - I only remembered part of the words - it's a great song, and He really has been with me ALL DAY! God bless you all.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:29 am

I love this song so much. I don't know the lyrics and not able to find it. I need direction to the lyrics. Will someone out there plz help me. For God has truly been with me all day long. Amen