Page 1 of 1

"Unfailing love flows from His heart and fills my soul..."

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:13 pm
by prazsong
"...in spite of who I am He loves and makes me whole".... and a later line says "unfailling love, and yet I know..." It also has an 'earthy' bridge that speaks about "the highest mountain" and "the deepest sea".
I had the sheet music many years ago.... probably about 20 or so .... but seem to have lost it. I don't necessarily need the written music, as I play by ear and already know the melody from having performed it many times. I DO need the lyrics, however ... can't remember all of them. I want to record the soundtrack, and use it in some of my upcoming concerts.
I'm not looking for the newer, contemporary version by Chris Tomlin, and it seems that's all I get when I 'google' this title.
Can anyone help?

"Unfailing love flows from His heart and fills my soul..."

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:14 pm
by prazsong
Posted: 10 Jan 2010 21:13 Last Edited By: prazsong [ Edit ]

Registered User
Currently Online Posts: 2
Join Date: Jan 2010
"...in spite of who I am He loves and makes me whole".... and a later line says "unfailling love, and yet I know..." It also has an 'earthy' bridge that speaks about "the highest mountain" and "the deepest sea".
I had the sheet music many years ago.... probably about 20 or so .... but seem to have lost it. I don't necessarily need the written music, as I play by ear and already know the melody from having performed it many times. I DO need the lyrics, however ... can't remember all of them. I want to record the soundtrack, and use it in some of my upcoming concerts.
I'm not looking for the newer, contemporary version by Chris Tomlin, and it seems that's all I get when I 'google' this title.
Can anyone help?

"Unfailing love flows from His heart and fills my soul..."

Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:40 am
by Guest
evie sings it on youtube

"Unfailing love flows from His heart and fills my soul..."

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:18 pm
by Guest
UNFAILING LOVE FLOWS FROM HIS HEART AND HEALS MY SOUL,
IN SPITE OF WHO I AM ,HE LOVES AND MAKES ME WHOLE.
I ALMOST CAN'T BELIEVE ITS TRUE,
UNFAILING LOVE AND YET I KNOW
HE GAVE HIS LIFE TO GIVE TO ME UNFAILING LOVE.

IF THE HIGHEST MOUNTAINS TURN TO ASHES,
IF THE MIGHTY RIVERS SHOULD RUN DRY
SHOULD SUN AND MOON GROW DIM,
I STILL WILL TRUST IN HIM,
HE'S WATCHING FROM ABOVE,
I'M RESTING IN HIS LOVE.

UNFAILING LOVE FLOWS FROM HIS HEART AND HEALS MY SOUL,
IN SPITE OF WHO I AM ,HE LOVES AND MAKES ME WHOLE.
I ALMOST CAN'T BELIEVE ITS TRUE,
UNFAILING LOVE AND YET I KNOW
HE GAVE HIS LIFE TO GIVE TO ME UNFAILING LOVE.

"Unfailing love flows from His heart and fills my soul..."

Posted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:29 pm
by Guest
Who wrote it? Who is the publisher????

"Unfailing love flows from His heart and fills my soul..."

Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:40 pm
by Guest
good job

"Unfailing love flows from His heart and fills my soul..."

Posted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:25 am
by Guest
Thanks for the Lyrics... You have been Helpful... God Bless

"Unfailing love flows from His heart and fills my soul..."

Posted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:07 pm
by Guest
Can somebody post the chords of this song. I have been looking everywhere but there is none. Thank you so much for your help.

"Unfailing love flows from His heart and fills my soul..."

Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:14 pm
by maborn1961
Pelle Karlsson