He the Lord of Glory

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

He the Lord of Glory

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:22 am

Behold What Manner Of Man Is This
Blue Ridge Mennonite Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqZPIVW18oU

He the Lord of Glory

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:57 am

Thanks. Great recording!

He the Lord of Glory

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:02 am

Waoo its awesome and i love it thanks

He the Lord of Glory

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:45 am

Is there sheet music available anywhere for this song please
BJ Richmond

Re: He the Lord of Glory

Post by BJ Richmond » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:55 am

I am in my mid eighties. This was written by my aunt, Phyllis Spiers.
I have the sheet music
Suzanna/SueCitySioux

Post by Suzanna/SueCitySioux » Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:19 pm

BJ Richmond wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:55 am I am in my mid eighties. This was written by my aunt, Phyllis Spiers.
I have the sheet music

Hi BJ,
You are in your mid eighties and your using a computer? I'm seriously impressed! My mother would have been 85 on the first day of Spring this year. She passed away in 2018. I'll be 65 the end of this year. I'm curious... What year was your aunt born? Do you have any idea how old she was when this song was written? By the way, I love the older hymns.
Looking at the forum... it looks like I'm not the only one who loves this song. I have a Christian website where I post music from You Tube. The man that does the channel on you tube is Se Samonte. That's where I first heard this wonderful song. I have been looking all over for sheet music. Can you tell me what hymnal that is comes from?
Information for this song is locked up tighter than Fort Knox. I've been looking for a while. Any information you can give me would be appreciated. Thank you.

Sue
Guest416

Post by Guest416 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:30 pm

I was looking up the verses of this song, which we sing in our group frequently, and found this thread. There is a woman who joins us by Zoom who knew Phyllis Spiers, she's 96, and remembers the morning that Mrs. Spiers introduced this song to the church and she said it really caught up the fellowship. She said it was as Mrs. Beall's church in Detroit (Bethesda), one Sunday morning. I first heard this song in 1969 in a charismatic meeting, and when one of the still-living Latter Rain prophets joined our fellowship about 17 years, he would call for us to sing it every Sunday, "Let's sing The Man!" He passed two weeks ago at the age of almost-105, and we sang it at his memorial service yesterday.

Song sung many times by Revivaltime Choir whose leader was Cyril McClellan

Post by Guest » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:42 pm

The Revivaltime Choir was from Cental Bible College of the Assemblies of God in Springfield, MO.
They sang many songs, but one of them was He's the Lord of Glory, He is the Great I am, He's the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End. His name is wonderful, the Prince of Peace is He, the Everlasting Father throughout eternity. They were one of the best choirs I have ever heard.
The song so honors God.
DianeTietz

Re: He's the Lord of Glory

Post by DianeTietz » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:50 pm

The post about Revivaltime Choir was submitted by Diane Medlin Tietz, 1971 graduate of Evangel University of the Assemblies of God. Atlanta, GA
10/28/2023