Page 1 of 1
neath the spout where the glory comes out.....
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:12 am
by wvest
Looking for name of the hymn and lyrics to a very old hymn last heard in the 1950's. The only words I know are : neath the spout where the glory comes out............ Can anyone help me?
Thanks
neath the spout where the glory comes out.....
Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:20 pm
by Guest
Hi Wanda ... I looked here too
neath the spout where the glory comes out.....
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:29 pm
by Guest
I hope this is the one you are looking for
Glory Spout
One dreary, Sunday Morning,
Sitting bored as I could be
An old grey haired preacher man,
Started preaching straight at me.
He opened-up his old black book,
And took his text at me.
But he opened up my blinded eyes,
And now I can see.
Chorus
(Since), I got the victory,
Brother I found it out.
(It's so), good on the inside
That the outside has to shout
(Since) I got my want to fixed
I'm happy and glad
(I got) under the spout
Where the Glory comes out.
Now preaching, praying, singing
Once meant nothing to me.
And them old shouting sisters,
Well they mad me want to flee
But now I got something brother,
I can shout about
I got under the spout
Where the Glory comes out.
Tag
(Since) I got my want to fixed
I'm happy and glad
(I got) under the spout
Where the Glory comes out.