Page 1 of 1

I Want Jesus To Be My Number One Fan

Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:18 am
by Clorisa
Will someone let me know what the name of this song is that says..."I Want Jesus To Be My Number One Fan"

I Want Jesus To Be My Number One Fan

Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:34 am
by Guest
I'd rather sing about the cross of Calvary where Jesus paid the sin debt I owe
I'd rather tell of His love and wonderful grace and all the blessings I've known
Well I can't imagine betting my soul against a dollar and ole cheating song
This might just be something you don't understand, I want Jesus as my Number One Fan.

Is that the chorus of the song you are looking for?

I Want Jesus To Be My Number One Fan

Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:36 am
by Guest
It is Number One Fan by The Roarks if that is the one you are looking for.