Page 1 of 1

Every Need Supplied

Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:19 pm
by lannette
Need lyrics

Every Need Supplied

Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:09 pm
by pianist
I asked my dear Saviour what he had purchased
For me when on Calvary He died
For all my past and all my problems
He just said that He'd provide.

Chorus

Every need supplied
Every need supplied
Healing, Cleansing, Sweet peace inside,
Every need He supplied.

If I had to name the greatest blessing He's given
How would I decide
For after He saved me
I'd just have to say
Every need He's supplied.


Repeat chorus

If you want words, music and lead sheet, it is available on musicnotes.com
Hope this helps!!!

Every Need Supplied

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:59 pm
by Guest
i need a cd soundtrack of this song - every need supplied - - - - if you can help me let me know. [email protected] THANKS!