Page 1 of 1
Looking for Sending Up Timbers
Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:25 pm
by greatwhitedove
I heard this song when I was a child. It is about a child asking her grandmother why she always prays. The grandmother says that she is sending up timbers for her mansion.
Does anyone know it?
Looking for Sending Up Timbers
Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:22 pm
by jocerut
greatwhitedove
I know that Jeff & Sheri Easter recorded a song called "Sending Up Timbers" . The chorus goes like this.
I'll be sending up timbers to build my mansion
Getting it ready to move on in
Laying my treasure in the hands of the Builder
I'll be sending up timber until He comes again
Do you think this is the same song?
Looking for Sending Up Timbers
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:10 pm
by greatwhitedove
Yes I do. Do you know all the words?
Looking for Sending Up Timbers
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:09 pm
by Guest
Did you ever get the lyrics I also have been looking for that song