I'm jusitfied i'm happy in jesus today, my sins which were many are all washed away?

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
scotta

I'm jusitfied i'm happy in jesus today, my sins which were many are all washed away?

Post by scotta » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:45 am

all I remember is I'm justiied I'm happy in Jesus today, my sins which were many are all washed away?
SingerForGod

Post by SingerForGod » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:50 am

This is all I could find for your request. Hope it helps.

"I'm justified! I'm happy in Jesus today.

The sins I've committed, they're all in the past;

The've all been forgiven, and He holds me fast!

I'm justified! I'm justified!

I'm happy in Jesus today!"
scotta

Post by scotta » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:11 pm

that is the chorus now i need the verses. thank you

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:02 pm

That song is found in the Revival Songs of Dr. John R Rice From SWORD OF THE LORD PUBLISHERS

Post by Guest » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:20 am

thank you so much... we have been looking for years
scotta

Post by scotta » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:21 am

Hey Got your post.....took it to the picking jam friday night....everyone was thrilled...

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:01 am

I'm justified I'm happy in Jesus today. The sins I've committed are all in the past. They'll never condemn me for he holds me fast. I'm justified, I'm justified. I'm happy in Jesus today.oh God held a great flowing balance and one side was waiting for me. The other side held such perfection as God had demanded there be.. And God held a scale in the middle and my side soared high with my sin. I cried for my side to be balanced and Jesus the Saviour stepped in.
I stood in the Garden of Eden, and ate of the fruit of the tree of th knowledge of good and evil. My eyes opened then I could see.the state of my soul was so sinful. With fig leaves I covered my stain. But God saw through my handmade garments and therefore the Saviour was slain.
I came to the river destruction and bridge that went over was long my burden lltoo large for the crossing kept me from that city I saw. I wept in despair for deliverance my burden was all of my sin. Then Jesus took all on his shoulders and told me "You're free. Enter in."

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:23 am

I heard "I'm Justified" tonight on my BBN radio station,for the first time. The arrangement was joyful and upbeat, and now if I could find the sheet music or a recording! its so hard to find the older songs anymore, even online. so many are out of print, no purchasable recordings, etc. so sad. BBN radio is the only christian network that plays the vintage tunes, I've been listening for 15 years, and tonight is the first time I've even heard this one. That's what I like about BBN, bbnradio.org, they play songs you would know and songs you've never heard before. God bless you all, jodie [email protected]