Speck of Dirt lyrics

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Speck of Dirt lyrics

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:43 pm

i am searching for the lyrics of a song called Speck of Dirt, I know that a group of ladies called the The Hendersons do sing it. Can anyone please help in finding the lyrics? Thanks.
lindsjm

Speck of Dirt lyrics

Post by lindsjm » Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:08 pm

Speck of Dirt
1st Jesus passing on his way came upon a man one day blind from birth darkness covering his sightJesus spat upon the ground making clay as he stooped down commanded him to go and wash let in the light
ch. A speck of dirt is all I am nothing worthy of the lamb, but in mercy and in grace the precious Saviour took my placeWhat is man the God would love his virtue so much higher above human mind can't comprehend creator as creations friend
2nd Blind from sin and natures night one day God led me to the light saved my soul now I can tell about his lovethough I may never ever see why he would love someone like me aspeck of dirt without my Lord is all I'd be

Speck of Dirt lyrics

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:26 pm

praise God a spec of dirt is all i am !

Speck of Dirt lyrics

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:10 pm

Thank you so muh for posting these lyrics. I have been searching for them for weeks. I am just a speck of dirt, but I am so glad I am HIS speck. Purchased through His precious blood. Bought out and Redeemed from sins slavery, never again to walk it its darkness/ Praise HIS HOLY name.

Speck of Dirt lyrics

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:53 am

i personally knew the henderson ladies and they sing this song really good and after mrs. robin passed i havent really spoke to them but my pastors daughter sings this song and does just a great job at it......... PRAISE God thet im just a speck of dirt

Speck of Dirt lyrics

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:23 am

were you aware that the daughter that is still alive wrote that song?

Speck of Dirt lyrics

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:45 pm

I just love this song! What are the names of the Henderson ladies? I heard them several years ago in Gainesville Georgia and would love to see about getting them at our church. Thanks for any info you have!

Speck of Dirt lyrics

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:11 am

Do you ladies know what the name of the other Henderson ladies are? Years ago we had 3 ladies who we used to call the Henderson sisters come and sing at my church in Kentucky and I heard that one of them passed away. And if she one of them wrote that song God sure blessed her with these lyrics.. I love it I am no more then a speck of dirt and yet God chooses to love me,
Riley

A Speck of Dirt

Post by Riley » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:19 pm

Sis Robin Henderson wrote the song and is the only one of The Henderson’s still living on this side of Jordan. Sis Lori, Sis Robins sister, passed some years ago, and their precious, Godly mother Sis. Patsy saw the face of our Saviour July 6th, 2021. Sis Robin though is still singing for His glory! Love this song and this family so dearly!