Page 1 of 1

Givings not subtracting it's adding don't you see...

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:48 pm
by lalee60
This is not a hymn but a camp song I learned in the 70's. Would love to know all the words. Thanks

Givings not subtracting it's adding don't you see...

Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:30 pm
by Guest
I sung this in college. As I remember it, it goes....

Giving's not subtracting, it's adding don't you see.
What you lose becomes another's gain.
Sharings not dividing, it's multiplying life,
Like the flowers after morning rain.

I hope that is what you are looking for! I like God's math, don't you???

Givings not subtracting it's adding don't you see...

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:38 pm
by Guest
I believe this is the chorus of a song by Bill and Linda Cates. I was introduced to it by our Campus Minister, Esther Burroughs, and her husband.

Givings not subtracting it's adding don't you see...

Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:42 pm
by Guest
This is from an album by Linda Cates, The Greatest of These
by Linda Cates © Copyright - Bill Cates / New Wayside Song