Page 1 of 1
Looking for words to Salvation's Plan
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:32 am
by DianneN
The chorus goes something like this
Salvation's plan has led me into this marvelous light
salvation's plan will lead me to that holy city so bright...
I don't remember the rest
Looking for words to Salvation's Plan
Posted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:57 pm
by Guest
This is what I remember.
Weak and weary Jesus stumbled, down that lonely, rugged trail
There to hang between two thieves, by three big rusty nails.
And tho all power in heaven and earth, ??????????
He wept and cried, He bled and died, was crucified
That's salvation's plan.
chorus
Salvation's plan has led me into His marvelous light
Someday this plan will lead me to that holy city so bright
My friend if you're intending to ever walk that golden strand
One thing you must know, there's one way to go
You must go by salvation's plan.
You can read it in the Bible, how he arose again that day
An angel of the Lord came down, and rolled the stone away.
How He ascended to Heaven that day and He's coming back again
Then we shall gather together forever with our Savior
That's salvation's plan.
Looking for words to Salvation's Plan
Posted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:05 pm
by DianneN
Thank you so very much hopefully I can remember the missing parts.
Looking for words to Salvation's Plan
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:38 am
by Guest
Where do I find the music?
Looking for words to Salvation's Plan
Posted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:34 am
by Guest
And though all power, in heaven and earth, lay within His hand
Looking for words to Salvation's Plan
Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:15 am
by Guest
I have been looking for the words to this song for awhile now. I used to sing it in church but lost the words. Thanks again...Lloyd