Page 1 of 1

He's my comfort when I'm weary He's my shelter from the storm

Posted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:14 pm
by gabonifacious
I want lyrics to this song. Melody if possible.

He's my comfort when I'm weary He's my shelter from the storm

Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:15 pm
by delilah_darden
He's my comfort when I'm weary
He's my shelter from the storm
He's my armor when in battle
In the cold he keeps me warm

When I'm hungry he's my manna
Sent from heaven to feed my soul
When I'm lonely he's a real companion
He goes with me everywhere I go

He's my comfort when I'm weary
He's my shelter from the storm
He's my armor when in battle
In the cold he keeps me warm

Soon he's coming in a moment
In the twinkling of an eye
As he's coming I'll be going
My redemption is drawing nigh


He's my comfort when I'm weary
He's my shelter from the storm
He's my armor when in battle
In the cold he keeps me warm

He's my comfort when I'm weary He's my shelter from the storm

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:19 pm
by Guest
Ty you I have the words what I need is the chords! Lord Bless You!

He's my comfort when I'm weary He's my shelter from the storm

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:34 pm
by songinmyheart

He's my comfort when I'm weary He's my shelter from the storm

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:30 pm
by Guest
I love this song