Lyrics - Thats My Child

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Lyrics - Thats My Child

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:24 pm

If anyone has the lyrics -Thank You very much.
hannielynn

Lyrics - Thats My Child

Post by hannielynn » Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:23 am

In the courtroom sits God almighty as a judge upon his throne holiness is all around him as he judges sin and wrong Satan is the old accuser as he stands before the king with his list of accusations all my sins he trys to bring as he points accusing fingers to where i stand before the throne then a voice behind me whispers child i'm here your not alone

Thats my Savior my Interceder and he's standing in my place as he stands before the Father he speaks one word and it is grace he said thats my child he is forgiven see my hands my side and feet with my blood i bought his pardon that's my child and he is free there is now no condemnation unto them who are redeemed with my blood i bought his pardon that's my child and he is free

Lyrics - Thats My Child

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:53 pm

this is my favorite song and no one can stop me from listening to this song because its gods song no one elses

Lyrics - Thats My Child

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Definetely one of my favorite songs ever. Does anyone have the sheet music/chords for this song?

Lyrics - Thats My Child

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:46 pm

i love this song its my fav

Lyrics - Thats My Child

Post by Guest » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:48 pm

its awsom i love it i have a cd of them they are called the victorieos vally

Lyrics - Thats My Child

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:18 am

Where can you find piano sheet music for that's my child?

Lyrics - Thats My Child

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:23 pm

They don't have sheet music for this song. I called the people who sing it and they don't use sheet music. Sorry.
MikeDee

Lyrics - Thats My Child

Post by MikeDee » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:22 pm

Have you heard of chordify? If not, go to www.chordify.net. You can copy the link to the video from YouTube then paste it in the search box in chordify. It will pull up the video and a chart with the chords. Once you touch the screen to start the video the chart will scroll with h the video. A tablet at it he piano is ideal.

Lyrics - Thats My Child

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:18 am

Here is a youtube video of this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UYaHQOPkdk