Music for Broken Pieces

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Moncherie

Re: Music for Broken Pieces

Post by Moncherie » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:11 pm

My Aunt and Uncle used to sing this song at church. I haven’t been able to find it any where. I’ve been looking for it for awhile. Thank you for posting it. I would also like to have the sheet music for it. If you could please send it to me. [email protected]
Thank you in advance. God bless!
Pamela Fraire

Post by Pamela Fraire » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:59 pm

I am trying to find the music for Broken Pieces. The first verse starts Have you failed in life's battles to accomplish your plan..... If someone can send me information on where I could possibly purchase a book with this song in it; or if they would consider sending me a copy via email, I would greatly appreciate it. I had to throw away more than 40 years of sheet music that got water damaged while in storage. All my music was from the 70s, 80s and 90s. For me there is nothing like good old Southern Gospel Music. Thank you in advance and may God Bless Always.
ceebird

Post by ceebird » Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:24 pm

I have pdfs... need email
Critta1990

Post by Critta1990 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 8:39 pm

This song holds a lot of meaning for me as my late grandmother used to sign this song. I have since lost the original sheet music. Can someone e-mail the sheet music to this song? I would love to learn this song on the piano for my daughter and I to sing. My e-mail address is [email protected]
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:24 pm

I would love to get this as I misplaced my copy. Need copy for church. Thanks for your special help. Very much appreciated. Send to [email protected]