I know the Lord will make a way for me

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:58 am

I'm not that OLD - but I remember when I ever since I had my mind. My parent, their parents sang "these" old Hymns... And from time to time it drops in my spirit and what wow spirit-filled moment...

Post by Guest » Mon May 27, 2013 8:22 pm

This is the first verse

I know the Lord has made a way for me.
So I'll live for Him each day,
in the things I do and say;

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:16 pm

wow God is really talking, this morning 4 am when it was too hard for me to pray God brought this song into my Spirit. Oho thank God he is an owesome God I love him.

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:15 am

He speaks indeed! 4am here and I couldn't sleep thinking about my children. The song came to mind "I know the Lord will make a way for me". It was a song someone taught me.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:58 am

I grew up with this song too! Yes, He will make away!
Praise His Holy name!

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Thanks for the uplifting song. I am going through a very difficult time. But God will make a way as long as I do the right things-live a holy life-K.M, Chegutu, Zimbabwe

Post by Guest » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:36 am

praise the Lord, we usually sing this song before our Mens Fellowship. thanks for sharing out loud.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:51 am

This is song always remind me that whatever situation I'm in "Lord will make a way for", I sing it everyday in which it uplift my spirit so high, there's too much power in this song

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:13 pm

thanks a lot for these posts -I just need this words...

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:24 am

I just remembered singing this in our Church (South Africa) and I could not remember the whole hymn so I google the verse and got to this page, Thank you Jesus, just what I needed and to KNOW that HE will make a way when there seems no way at all. God bless you all..