Page 1 of 1
he will deliver us by the mcraes
Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:25 pm
by Guest
i have looked everywhere for the chords of he will deliver us by the mcraes! and can not find them anybody know them?
he will deliver us by the mcraes
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:22 am
by Holyone
These days it's easy
To give in to the fears when it appears
That all hope is gone
We wonder how long
Will we have to be strong and endure
But it's almost as if
I can hear the cloud of witnesses
The saints who've gone before us saying
"Keep the faith, don't lose heart" - 'cause�
(chorus)
He will deliver us
He will deliver us
His hand is sure
Our hope is secure
And no matter what comes, we can trust
He will deliver us
Let us remember
How faithful He's been time and again
To carry His own
The ways He has shown
His wisdom, His power, His might
But it's almost as if
I can hear the cloud of witnesses
The saints who've gone before us saying
"Keep the faith, don't lose heart" - 'cause�
Chorus
(bridge)
If He should choose
Not to save me from the lions
If He should choose
Not to part my Red Sea
Still I hold on to hope
'Cause in my heart I know
This world is not our home
Chorus
he will deliver us by the mcraes
Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:09 pm
by Guest
Did you ever find the chords? I can not find them either. I have looked everywhere =/