Page 1 of 1

Lyrics to The Lord has blessed me in so many Ways.

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:14 pm
by Guest
The chorus is

The Lord has blessed me in so many ways
That I could not begin to tell you how good He has been
He's my friend, He's my guide, He's my shepherd, my light
The Lord has blessed me in so many ways.

Does anyone know the verses?

Lyrics to The Lord has blessed me in so many Ways.

Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:53 am
by Guest
I was actually just listening to a family singing that song on a marriage DVD. Here's pretty much the whole song...I'm sorry, but there's a part that has "???" and I just can't make out what he is saying. The guy who sings that part sings in a deep voice and I can't make it out...but...here's all but those few words...hope it helps!

Chorus:
The Lord has blessed me in so many ways,
That I could not begin to tell you how good He has been

He's my Friend, He's my Guide, He's my Shepherd, my Light,
The Lord has blessed me in so many ways.

Verse 1:
And I have been blessed with a family that has felt God's great touch,
He's been present in trials and He loves me so much

Though we fail, though we stumble on His Word we still stand,
And we know He'll be faithful to reach that fair end

Chorus

Verse 2:
But the greatest of all blessings that I ever received,
Was His saving power ???

Well, I had nothing to offer but my guilt and my sin,
It was all through the blood and HIs holy Name

Bridge:
We've been soo blessed, sooo blessed,
Blessed by His bountiful hand

Chorus

Lyrics to The Lord has blessed me in so many Ways.

Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:05 pm
by Guest
Was just listening to the song.
I've been blessed with a family that has felt God's great touch
He's been present in trials and His love means so much
Though we fail, though we stumble on His word we still stand,
And we know He'll be faithful till we reach that fair land
CHORUS
But the greatest of all blessings that I ever received,
Was his mighty touch when on His name I believed
Well, I had nothing to offer but my guilt and shame
It was all through the blood and His holy name.
CHORUS

Lyrics to The Lord has blessed me in so many Ways.

Posted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:26 am
by Guest
The song was most likely sung by the Jody Brown family. I believe they are the ones that wrote the song. They live in a small town in Western NC called Robbinsville.

Lyrics to The Lord has blessed me in so many Ways.

Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:22 pm
by Guest
In fact Mrs. Cindy Owen, daughter of Dr. Ronnie Simpson and wife of Pastor Tony Owen, from Concord/Monroe, NC wrote this beautiful song.

Lyrics to The Lord has blessed me in so many Ways.

Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:37 pm
by Guest
The Lord has blessed me in so many ways,
That I could not begin to tell you how good He has been.
He's my Friend, He's my Guide, He's my Shepherd, my Light,
The Lord has blessed me in so many ways.

I've been blessed with a family that has felt God's great touch,
He's been present in trials and His love means so much.
And Though we fail, though we stumble - on His Word we still stand,
And I know He'll be faithful 'til we reach that fair land

The Lord has blessed me in so many ways,
That I could not begin to tell you how good He has been.
He's my Friend, He's my Guide, He's my Shepherd, my Light,
The Lord has blessed me in so many ways.

But the greatest of all blessings that I ever received,
Was His saving power when on His name I believed.
Well, I had nothing to offer but my guilt and my shame,
It was all through the blood and His holy Name.

The Lord has blessed me in so many ways,
That I could not begin to tell you how good He has been.
He's my Friend, He's my Guide, He's my Shepherd, my Light,
The Lord has blessed me in so many ways.

He's my Friend, He's my Guide, He's my Shepherd, my Light,
The Lord has blessed me in so many ways.