Page 1 of 1

this one thing I know, God in great mercy pardoned me

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:24 am
by courtann
does anyone know the lyrics to This one thing I know God in Great mercy,pardoned me

this one thing I know, God in great mercy pardoned me

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:28 pm
by Guest
Jesus came to save me by His precious blood,
Purchased my salvation brought me home to God;
Cleansed my heart as white as snow-
This one thing I know,

Chorus
This one thing I know, this one thing I know,
God in great mercy pardoned me,
Snapped sin's fetters and set me free,
Once I was blind but now I see,
This one thing I know.


Jesus lives to keep me O what wondrous love,
In the Father's presence, Advocate above;
Keeps me when sin's tempests blow-
This one thing I know,


What a precious Savior, of His grace I sing
Once despised, rejected, soon our coming King;
On my path His light doth glow-
This one thing I know,

this one thing I know, God in great mercy pardoned me

Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 2:32 pm
by Guest
Copyright 1937 by the Salvation Army
written by Major Sydney Cox