Looking for lyrics for the song by Jeff Tolbert "We need fire"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").

Looking for lyrics for the song by Jeff Tolbert "We need fire"

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:11 pm

If anyone has the lyrics it would be greatly appreciated!
Wagon master

Re: Looking for lyrics for the song by Jeff Tolbert "We need fire"

Post by Wagon master » Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:12 am

Some people go to church they seem to have no hope They've never felt the fire they've only smelled the smoke. They think their religion will carry them on through. They need fire from the pulpit they need fire from the pew. I'm glad I got the old time way the night that I got saved. He came into my life and changed my sinful ways. Oh how I love to praise Him and let His spirit move. For there's fire in my pulpit there's fire in my pew. We need fire from the pulpit we need fire from the pew. Get the old time salvation trust in the one that's true. Just give your heart to Jesus He'll make your life anew. We need fire from the pulpit we need fire from the pew. Well the blood that was shed for us upon calvary's cross. It was an awful price to pay so we would not be lost. We'll live with Him forever and sing His praises too. There's fire in the pulpit there's fire in the pew. Now the fire that I feel will keep me from hell's flame. And when I get to Heaven I'll never be the same. I'll shout up in glory my praises won't be few. For there's fire in my pulpit there's fire in my pew. Repeat chorus and tag