Page 1 of 1
i believe jesus saves i believe a crown of life awaits beyond the grave
Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:49 pm
by Guest
need song " I believe Jesus saves "
i believe jesus saves i believe a crown of life awaits beyond the grave
Posted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:55 am
by Guest
I am looking for words to..." I believe Jesus, I believe a crown of life awaits beyond the grave.
i believe jesus saves i believe a crown of life awaits beyond the grave
Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:14 pm
by Guest
im looking for the same song if you find it please let me know and I'll do the same for you.Thanks and God Bless...
i believe jesus saves i believe a crown of life awaits beyond the grave
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:44 pm
by Guest
see the other post for this song on page one, I gave a link to a downloadable recording.
i believe jesus saves i believe a crown of life awaits beyond the grave
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:19 pm
by Guest
In this age of confusion, theres disillution evrywhere, its hard to find true peace of mind or someone who really cares. I have put my trust in Jesus, He's like no other man I know, His word is true, he will see me through, I believe jesus, I believe jesus saves, I believe a crown of life awaits beyond the grave, I believe the path the saints have trod, that a prayer can touch the heart of God,I believe the old time way, I believe Jesus. 2. though the world has refused Him, though we abuse Him, He still lives.his grief and pain was for our gain, that our Lord might freely give faith to overcome each trial, the grace to live in victory.His nail scared hand wrote salvations plan, i believe Jesus. words and music written by Tab Smith.1974
i believe jesus saves i believe a crown of life awaits beyond the grave
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:22 pm
by Guest
I would love to have a link to hear a recording of "I believe Jesus, have the words not sure of all melody.