Need help - It's Bound To Be The Lord

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Jesus_Keeps_Me

Post by Jesus_Keeps_Me » Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:47 pm

I have a song with almost all the words to it but I on it the chorus is missing the last part of it for some reason. It's call "It's Bound To Be The Lord" and the chorus goes like this " It's bound to be the Lord, It takes somebody strong and tall to hang the stars so high, Or paint the morning sky" and then that's it but I know the chorus has more to it than that. Thanks and all the best blessings for God to everydody. Sissy
Griff

Post by Griff » Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:32 pm

I have that and will post it tomorrow.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:48 pm

Chorus

It takes somebody strong and tall
to hang the stars so high,
Or paint the morning sky,
or make a sparrow fly;
There is an answer to it all,
and if you've never heard.
Don't ever doubt my word,
It's bound to be the Lord.

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:52 pm

Actually what i am looking for is the copyright for this song. If you have any advice or help with it please let me know. Heather
[email protected]

Post by Guest » Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:54 pm

I'm Lookin For Jesus to come any night or any day, Lookin for him to come and take His bride away....... If you would know were i could get this copyright i would appreciate it very much. Heather
[email protected]

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:15 am

Please help me to find the lyrics to It's bound to be the Lord because my mother used to sing it to me and my sister every night and i would love to sing it in church for her.
perrinooo

Post by perrinooo » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:18 am

Does anyone know where i can find this song, all of the lyrics? I used to sing it when i was young. I want to bring it to my current worship leader.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:34 pm

I'm wondering if I could have the music for the song "It's Bound to be the Lord"? My class would like to sing it in a school program.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:06 pm

please I need the stanzas of the song "its bound to be the lord".We sang it in the choir when I was just too young to grab the lyrics but fell in love with it.I've been on the lookout for it since then.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:09 pm

please I need the stanzas of the song "its bound to be the lord".