Randy and Donna Whitworth "Christ Paid a Debt"

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
tonywoods

Post by tonywoods » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:35 pm

I have been searching far and wide for some type of copy of their album(s) with this particular song, and the test of theory songs for that matter. My mother and I used to sing these songs word for word. Unfortunately, several years ago our house flooded and we lost almost everything. I haven't been able to find this tape anywhere. I wanted to surprise her for Christmas, but a little late now. I pray every single day of my life that God helps me track this down. I'd pay almost anything just for a blessing of this magnitude for my mother. She means the entire world to me, and the smiles that she will have from this will last me a lifetime. Please pray for me and my search for this album. My email is [email protected]

God bless each and every one of you!
Tony Woods

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:16 pm

My email has changed. [email protected]

Still praying that someone reads this who has this album. I'd give just about anything.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:21 pm

I have the words for a song that is titled "He Paid a debt He did not owe"

Here is the first line, "He paid a debt he did not owe, I had a debt I could not pay, i needed someone to wash my sins away.If this is it, send a reply and i'll type it up for you!!
RHWhit

Re: Randy and Donna Whitworth "Christ Paid a Debt"

Post by RHWhit » Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:53 pm

The song was written by Jim Riden who presently resides in Tennessee.

The words everyone sings are actually the chorus.

I have the music for this.

Randy