Page 1 of 1

What a sweet consolation when He tells me I'm His child

Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:36 pm
by Jesus lover
I need the lyrics to a song that goes like this; what a blessed assurance to know I'm His and He's mine, what a sweet consolation when He tells me I'm His child, how could I ever doubt it when mountains get to hard to climb, He's the God of all mountains, He stood the test of time

What a sweet consolation when He tells me I'm His child

Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 8:43 pm
by Guest
The Test of Time. The Cutshaw family used to sing this one special at our church. The Kingdom Heirs have a good version on iTunes.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-t ... =384741766

What a sweet consolation when He tells me I'm His child

Posted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:49 pm
by Guest
I sing this at my church! Love it so much. It goes:

There's a promise in the bible, Gods precious holy word
That all things work together for good to them that love The Lord
And today I claim this promise, trust in Him for peace of mind
He's the God that through the ages has stood the test of time

What a blessed assurance to know I'm His and he's mine
What a sweet consolation when he tells me I'm his child
How could I ever doubt him when mountains get too hard to climb
he's the God of all mountains, he's stood the test of time

Through this worlds raging battles I will trust him more and more
I dare not take one step without him until this lonely life is o'er
For the hand that holds tomorrow that same hand is holding mine
Praise his Name theoughout the ages God has stood the test of time