Page 1 of 1
Chorus - You know the way for me you know the time.
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:17 pm
by Guest
I think it goes on - Into your hands I trustingly place mine. Your plan is perfect, born of perfect love...etc.
I'm looking for a title and / or author, to find all the lyrics?
Peter Naughton - at
[email protected]
Chorus - You know the way for me you know the time.
Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:11 pm
by Guest
by Brother Michael Herry. Title: Prayer of Trust
Chorus - You know the way for me you know the time.
Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 12:57 pm
by songinmyheart
Is this the song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvSTezPWDNU
It has the words streaming.
Chorus - You know the way for me you know the time.
Posted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:28 pm
by Guest
Kathi Kanewske - Confidence
You know the way for me
you know the time
into your hands
I trustingly place mine
your plan is perfect
born of perfect love
you know the way for me
that is enough