Hoppers - I wanna go someday to heaven's home to stay
Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:24 pm
I need to know the song title and the album name recorded by The Hoppers for this song.......
Verse One-
I wanna go some day to Heaven's home to stay and ready I shall ever stay
For when shall come the summons on high just like a bird I want to fly away
Chorus -
And when I get to Heaven gonna look around gonna wear my robe and starry crown gonna sing King Jesus gonna say hello and renew acquaintance with the ones I know I'm gonna take a stroll right sown the streets of gold I'm gonna look at the mansion's grand I'll here him say well done the victory you have one way up in Heaven's glory land
Verse Two-
I'm ready now to go I'm through with pain and woe I have my ticket in my hand my Lord has paid the fare he's the conductor there no greater love than this has any man Oh praise his holy name I'm glad my Jesus came He whispered sweetest peace to me now the whole day long I'll sing a happy song to Heaven's happy home I'll sing
Repeat Chorus 3 times
Tag-
I'll here him say well done the victory you have one way up in Heaven's glory land
I've been searching for over ten years for this song and I was told (by a friend) the name was ........Sweet Heaven or Heaven Sweet Heaven. I can't find it listed in any of The Hoppers albums and maybe it was recorded by some other artist. I just want the song no matter who might sing it - even sheet music.
Thanks in advance and God bless each of you for taking the time to help others.
Verse One-
I wanna go some day to Heaven's home to stay and ready I shall ever stay
For when shall come the summons on high just like a bird I want to fly away
Chorus -
And when I get to Heaven gonna look around gonna wear my robe and starry crown gonna sing King Jesus gonna say hello and renew acquaintance with the ones I know I'm gonna take a stroll right sown the streets of gold I'm gonna look at the mansion's grand I'll here him say well done the victory you have one way up in Heaven's glory land
Verse Two-
I'm ready now to go I'm through with pain and woe I have my ticket in my hand my Lord has paid the fare he's the conductor there no greater love than this has any man Oh praise his holy name I'm glad my Jesus came He whispered sweetest peace to me now the whole day long I'll sing a happy song to Heaven's happy home I'll sing
Repeat Chorus 3 times
Tag-
I'll here him say well done the victory you have one way up in Heaven's glory land
I've been searching for over ten years for this song and I was told (by a friend) the name was ........Sweet Heaven or Heaven Sweet Heaven. I can't find it listed in any of The Hoppers albums and maybe it was recorded by some other artist. I just want the song no matter who might sing it - even sheet music.
Thanks in advance and God bless each of you for taking the time to help others.