What are the Lyrics for the song "He Knows Better Than I" ?

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
mumblesgirl2012

What are the Lyrics for the song "He Knows Better Than I" ?

Post by mumblesgirl2012 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:52 pm

This song was written by the Lindsey family, missionaries to the Virgin Islands. I used to have their CD but lost it and would really like to learn and sing this song at church... I need the Lyrics for the song "He Knows Better Than I" ... The Chorus goes like this...

"For he knows better than I
He knows the path I take.
His plan is perfect in every single way, and I'll trust him to take me day by day,
For my Lord knows better than I."
Liz

Re: What are the Lyrics for the song "He Knows Better Than I" ?

Post by Liz » Fri May 20, 2022 2:00 pm

I have that cd still. One of my favorite songs.
Sold into Egypt to be a slave for all his days Joseph was forsaken it seemed in every way but the deeds they had meant for evil God meant for their good ... long until he remembered on whom he stood
For he knows better than I he knows the path I take his plan is perfect in every single way so I'll trust him to lead me day by day my Lord knows better than I
Many times I don't understand the trials I must face but in every situation he's given me his grace so I'll just trust my Lord to guide for he always knows what's best... He'll take care of all the rest
For he knows better than I he knows the path I take his plan is perfect in every single way so I'll trust him to lead me day by day my Lord knows better than I

Not all the words but some. The .... Are words I forgot