Page 1 of 1

Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:02 pm
by Shyrl
Have been searching for the lyrics for long time, hopefully someone has
them
Thank you
Shyrl

Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:33 am
by Guest
I could not find it, but this is the song by the Mcgruders. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... gjgzpoW0jk

I tell you how I do it, I play it one sentence at a time, put the player on pause till I get the words typed, than click the player arrow to play another sentence, till I get the whole song typed.
Hope this helped.

Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:43 am
by Guest
Hello kindly help me with the typed lyrics will appreciate very much

Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:44 am
by Guest
there are certain words am not getting well
George
my e-mail is [email protected]

Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:59 am
by Ochieng
Kindly whoever know the lyrics of this song to help with it I will appreciate very much

Just A Few More Days .....by The McGruders

Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:07 am
by wvapenny
Just a Few More Days ~ The McGruders

1. I had an urge today that took me by surprise
You should have seen that faraway look in my eyes
The way I longingly just watched those eastern skies
And I don't suppose you need to ask me why

(CHORUS)
Just a few more days and He's coming back again
He's already tarried longer~ than it should have been
I just don't know exactly what he's planned within
Just a few days and I believe he's coming back again

2.I've had some tears to fall along this christian way
And always in lifes storms I've hit my knees to pray
But now were closer to our homes the signs all say
And any minute now we'll feel him wipe all the tears away