Page 1 of 1
i just saw jesus
Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:01 pm
by Guest
by sheri easter
i just saw jesus
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:10 am
by songinmyheart
Here are the lyrics to "I Just Saw Jesus"
as sung by Jeff and Sheri Easter.
I Just Saw Jesus
I'd been in the valley
Most of the day,
I'd taken some wrong roads
And I'd lost my way
Then You cam and helped me
Like an answer to prayer
I'd never have made it
Without you to care.
Chorus)
I just saw Jesus,
When I looked in your eyes.
I saw his compassion
And I realized
I, too, could be someone
Someone could see Jesus in,
If I'll only lay down
My whole life for him.
Two men at the seashore,
Casting their nets
Living their lives with
So many regrets
Til Jesus passed by them
And forgave all their sins
He said if you'll follow
I'll make you fishers of men
I got this from a previous post in 2007:
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=1426
i just saw jesus
Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:34 am
by Guest
Here is a youtube video of this pretty song
sung by Dean Doney Sr
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IezrHakIe4