Searching for "the Palm of his hand" and no luck

This is where you can post a request for a hymn search (to post a new request, simply click on the words "Hymn Lyrics Search Requests" and scroll down until you see "Post a New Topic").
Ohio24fan

Searching for "the Palm of his hand" and no luck

Post by Ohio24fan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:37 pm

The Gospel song, The Palm of his hand, I found on Utube by and unkown Trio called KCR, but I don't know the songwriter. does anyone know who it is?
1. When the storms are raging I'll not be afraid. God holds me in the palm of His hand. When my ship is drifting and the sails are frayed, God holds me in the palm of his hand. (chorus) *Thank God, thank God, He's a refuge, a shelter from the storm, a firm foundation upon which I stand, thank God, thank God, I'm in the palm of His hand.* 2. Though the world may crumble I'll still praise His name, God holds me in the palm of His hand. I'll shout it from the mountains, I'll not be ashamed, God holds me in the palm of his hands. Tag: (Now I know He is mine, and I'm His forever. He's leading me on life's way, He's a firm foundation upon which I stand, thank God, thank God, I'm in the palm of His hand, HIS HAND!!)
timothyhundley

Re: Searching for "the Palm of his hand" and no luck

Post by timothyhundley » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:29 am

Hoskins Family