Page 1 of 1
i've set my feet on god's road lyrics
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:07 am
by Guest
i've set my feet on god's road lyrics
i've set my feet on god's road lyrics
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:40 am
by Guest
I've Set My Feet on God's Road
Ten thousand foes may surround me
To turn me from the right
But God's great arms are around me
His arms of love and might!
I've set me feet on God's road
And never will I drift or roam
I've set my feet on God's road
I'll travel till I reach my home!
My Lord is walking beside me,
He keeps me by His grace,
And ev'ry step He will guide me
Till I see Him face to face!
I've set my feet on God's road
And never will I turn around,
I've set my feet on God's road
I'm heading for that higher ground,
I'm heading for that higher ground!
Hope this helps.
i've set my feet on god's road lyrics
Posted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:09 pm
by Guest
thanks