Page 1 of 1

i am not worthy o Lord, that you shall come to me

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:22 pm
by Guest
i know the whole chorus, but i just can't find it on the net! here it is:

"i am not worthy, o Lord, that you shall come to me.
say but a word and set me free.
oh lord i am not worthy to let you in my soul,
say but the word and make me whole."

i am not worthy o Lord, that you shall come to me

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:52 pm
by songinmyheart
this is not exactly the wording but it is the same sentiment
so I thought to post it along with the music from this site: http://cyberhymnal.org/htm/i/a/ianworth.htm
Is this anywher near what you are looking for?
If not we'll just keep looking


I am not worthy, holy Lord,
That Thou shouldst come to me;
Speak but the word; one gracious word
Can set the sinner free.

I am not worthy; cold and bare
The lodging of my soul;
How canst Thou deign to enter there?
Lord, speak, and make me whole.

I am not worthy; yet, my God,
How can I say Thee nay;
Thee, who didst give Thy flesh and blood
My ransom price to pay?

O come! in this sweet morning hour
Feed me with food divine;
And fill with all Thy love and power
This worthless heart of mine.

i am not worthy o Lord, that you shall come to me

Posted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:34 pm
by Guest
Pretty close but not exactly as I remember. It did get me started so thank you and God bless you and yours.