Page 1 of 1

The Only Real Peace chords

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:45 am
by Jeremy_Wes
Needing the chords to the song "The Only Real Peace"

The Only Real Peace chords

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:38 am
by Guest
Needing the chords to the song "The Only Real Peace"

The Only Real Peace chords

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:43 am
by midway89
Bro. Jeremy & Guest: God has used your question as confirmation to me tonight for a ladies meeting that I am supposed to sing at in the morning. May this help you bring honor to His Glory!!

I have a "chordy" version of this song, the way I sing it, so if you want that, just post a response. I use the same chords in the verse as I do the chorus.

The Only Real Peace (G)

I
G D
Life is a few days of trouble a wise man once said
D G
but I'll not complain for I'm sheltered I'm clothed and I'm fed.
G C
Many's the trials my wants and my dreams put me through
AM D AM D G
and the only real peace that I have dear Lord is in you.

II

The higher I soar in my dreams the harder I fall
and sometimes I wonder if dreams are worth dreaming at all.
But my disappointments won't keep me blinded and blue
not when I am reminded of that sweet peace I have Lord in you.

chorus

The only real peace that I have dear Lord is in you.
The only real peace that I have dear Lord is in you.
With all life's frustrations I need you and I know I do
cause the only real peace that I have dear Lord is in you.

The Only Real Peace chords

Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:17 am
by Jeremy_Wes
Thank you so much god bless