Page 1 of 1
heaven's sounding sweeter all the time
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:20 pm
by guven
heaven's sounding sweeter all the time
heaven's sounding sweeter all the time
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:14 pm
by godskids
Heaven's sounding sweeter all the time...
Life has been so good ....I can't complain....
When I'm down God gives me strength to rise again....
But I'm weary ...from the struggle of it all...
So I listen ...how I listen ... for His call....
Heaven's sounding sweeter ... all the time
Seems like lately .... it's always on my mind
Someday ... I'll leave this world behind....
Heaven's sounding sweeter all the time
It's always hard to lose a loved one .. to the grave...
But we have the blessed hope... that Jesus gave....
God's gonna wipe.... all the tears ... from our eyes...
When we meet.... in that land beyond the skies....
Someday I'll leave this world behind
Heaven's sounding sweeter all the time
Beautiful song. Enjoy it.
God Bless +
heaven's sounding sweeter all the time
Posted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:13 am
by Guest
I am looking for Guitar chords for Heaven's Sounding Sweeter All the Time. Anybody got those?