Page 1 of 1

i won't drop my anchor

Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:38 pm
by Guest
do you have the words and music to this

i won't drop my anchor

Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:02 am
by songinmyheart
From our 2009 archves
http://www.namethathymn.com/hymn-lyrics ... pic&t=7488

I Won't Drop My Anchor

Now we're sailing on a sea of life
and the waves they seem to dash so high
and sometimes I think my ship is going down

Oh but we must keep on sailing
Til we've reached the end of our voyage
and we can't drop our anchors until
we've reached Heaven's shore.

Chorus
And I won't drop my anchor
Til I've reached Heaven's harbor
And I see him waving my child welcome home
No my ship won't ever sink with Jesus on board
I won't drop my anchor til I've reached Heaven's shore

Now we've been sailing for many years now
But the end of our voyage is so near
That I can almost see the lights of home from here
Oh but we must keep on sailing
Til we reach the end of our voyage
And we can't drop our anchors until
we've reached Heaven's shore

Chorus

Tag
I know my ship won't ever sink with Jesus on board
I won't drop my anchor til I've reached Heaven's shore
Heaven's shore


Couldn't find the music