Search found 5 matches
- Sat Aug 19, 2006 7:49 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: He's everything to me
- Replies: 83
- Views: 188186
He's everything to me
Love this song. Was anyone able to supply the music? Jean
- Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:06 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: Lord Make Me An Instrument Of Your Peace
- Replies: 61
- Views: 175152
Lord Make Me An Instrument Of Your Peace
Make me a channel of your peace
where there is hatred let me bring your love:
Where there is injury, your pardon Lord;
and where there's doubt, true faith in you.
Chorus: O Master grant that I may never seek
So much to be consoled as to console;
To be understood as to understand;
To be ...
where there is hatred let me bring your love:
Where there is injury, your pardon Lord;
and where there's doubt, true faith in you.
Chorus: O Master grant that I may never seek
So much to be consoled as to console;
To be understood as to understand;
To be ...
- Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:45 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: searching for lyrics for "Seek yea first the kingdom of God"
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5514
searching for lyrics for "Seek yea first the kingdom of God"
By Karen Lafferty (1973) Maranatha Music
Found in "Scripture in Song" Book One
Christian Marketing, PO box 154 N Geelong 3215
Found in "Scripture in Song" Book One
Christian Marketing, PO box 154 N Geelong 3215
- Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:46 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: If you get there before I do.....
- Replies: 22
- Views: 70031
If you get there before I do.....
When we sang this in Sunday School we ended with a loud shout of How Grand! Jean
- Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:33 am
- Forum: Hymn Lyrics - Search Requests
- Topic: Hymn quoted in Hebrews study
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2994
Hymn quoted in Hebrews study
I've found a way. through the blood, past the veil
To the Holy of Holies with God.
There by His power over sin I prevail,
I can walk in the path that He trod.
There in the presence of Jesus I stand,
Glorified Son at the Father's right hand,
There I can plead, I can claim, I can have,
All that ...
To the Holy of Holies with God.
There by His power over sin I prevail,
I can walk in the path that He trod.
There in the presence of Jesus I stand,
Glorified Son at the Father's right hand,
There I can plead, I can claim, I can have,
All that ...
